Have a chuckle…..
1. Why do they only eat one egg for breakfast in France? Because in France, one egg is an oeuf.
2. Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was a salted.
3. What do you call someone with jelly in one ear and custard in the other? A trifle deaf.
4. What did the grape say when the elephant stood on it? Nothing. It just let out a little whine.
5. How do you approach an angry welsh cheese? Caerphilly.
6. What is small, red and whispers? A hoarse raddish.
7. What kind of nuts always seems to have a cold? Cashews!
8. What’s the difference between pea soup and roast beef? Anyone can roast beef.
9. What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground Beef
10. If beer nuts cost one dollar, how much do deer nuts cost? Under a buck.
Sorry, I can hear the groans! Go on then, tell me one of yours…